Denon CEOL RCD-N9 w/ Q Acoustics 3010 Speakers
Man. Part No.: CEOL RCD-N9
Denon CEOL RCD-N9 w/ Q Acoustics 3010 Speakers
Denon CEOL Piccolo DRA-N9
Denon's CEOL Piccolo N9 is the most recent generation of the prestigious audio company's multi-award-winning Network Music system, designed to offer a 'lifestyle' solution to the music enthusiast. With its ultra-compact and unobtrusive profile, the Ceol Piccolo can be placed essentially anywhere, and will unleash the entirety of your music collection in an a prolific and easy-to-use, high quality unit.
The CEOL Piccolo can access computer networks, NAS drives, mobile devices, AirPlay, Spotify Connect, and Internet Radio via your home internet connection, but also supports high-quality Bluetooth NFC Pairing. This unit is capable of playing back high definition music files, including FLAC, WAV, ALAC and AIFF through the home network also. While its wireless functionality is outstanding, the CEOL Piccolo also features high quality hard-wire digital support for Apple devices, via the Apple certified USB port. This port provides lossless streaming and continuous battery charging for these devices, but will also read USB memory sticks or USB portable harddrives for further playback opportunities. Also integrated within the CEOL Piccolo N9 is a high quality CD player and FM/AM radio functionality.
The rear panel of the unit features both digital and analogue inputs, meaning that digital televisions and essentially any other audio device can be used in conjunction with the CEOL Piccolo. The amplification of the unit is true to Denon's exceptional hifi quality, and offers a capable 40 watts per channel power output. These 40 watts power a newly developed set of high fidelity loudspeakers, allowing the unit to create a room-filling sound, complete with the richness and clarity that one would expect from any product developed and engineered by Denon. A dedicated iOS/Android application is also available, which allows you to control the CEOL Piccolo from the comfort of your smartphone.
- Supports Bluetooth and NFC
- Supports Spotify connect
- Gapless playback for AIFF/ALAC
- Supports 192kHz/24bit AIFF file
- Windows 8/RT Compatibility
- Wi-Fi 11n support
- Support for Wi-Fi Sharing with iOS device
STATE-OF-THE-ART DENON SOLUTIONS FOR MAXIMISING CONTENT QUALITY
- 65 W + 65 W, high power output (4 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Integrates Denon hi-fi component sound engineering into compact size
- “Simple & straight” circuit design and minimum signal path, to optimize performance in sound quality
- Fully digital concept from input signal to output power stage
- Equipped with high-grade amp, for powerful, dynamic sound from a compact body
- Optimising Filter, to align the RCD-N9 with SC-N9 speaker system characteristic
- Local sound-tuned 2 way speaker system
- iPhone / iPod playback via digital connection for high-quality sound
- Supports AirPlay® for iDevice and iTunes music streaming
- Bluetooth wireless streaming with NFC pairing for instant playback from mobile devices
- Supports Wi-Fi Sharing (iOS devices)
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
- Front panel USB port for connecting iPhone, iPod, smartphones and USB memory drives
- Continuous iPod battery charge on USB port even in standby mode
- 3 line large OLED for clear and wide view
- Top-panel controls for convenient operation in bookshelf / table top placement
- Multi language Quick Setup guide on OLED
- Interactive CD-Rom manual. Additionally web manual can be used by tablet, your smartphone and PC/MAC.
3010 Compact Bookshelf / Standmount Speaker
This 'Ultra Compact' bookshelf speaker sets new standards for sonic performance in its class. It’s all new. New 3000 Series, '2 in 1' Concentric Ring Dome tweeter, new Aramid Fibre/Paper cones for the 100mm bass unit, uprated 'audiophile' crossover components and stronger, lower resonance cabinet.
All these factors combine to make a make an affordable, small loudspeaker of unparalleled quality and value.
The new 3010 is suitable for both hi-fi music and home cinema use and is an ideal match for the 3090C centre speaker and 3070S subwoofer. The 3010 can also be stand or wall mounted, using the dedicated 3000ST stand or 3000WB wall bracket.
|Enclosure type:||2-way reflex|
|Frequency Response:||68Hz - 22kHz|
|Recommended Power:||15 - 75w|
|Dimensions H/D/W mm:||235 x 200 x 150|
|Manufacturer's Part No.||CEOL RCD-N9|
|Connections||Analog, CD, Digital Optical (TOSLINK), Ethernet, FM, Headphone, Subwoofer, USB|
|Number of channels||2|
|Features||Airplay, Bluetooth (In-Built), DAB, DAB+, FM, Internet Radio, iPod Dock, Network (Internet), Remote Control App, USB, WiFi (In-Built)|
|Number of Decks||No|
|Amplifier Dimensions||280 x 112 x 299 mm|
|Cd Player Dimensions||No|
|Warranty||Amp: 2/Speakers: 5|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout.
Please note that not all products are available on finance.
We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.