EXA Banana Plugs 4mm (Pair)
Man. Part No.: EXA Banana Plugs
EXA Banana Plugs 4mm (Pair)
- 20Pcs 4mm Gold-plated Banana Speaker Plugs (1 Red and 1 Black)
- The banana plugs will connect from 2mm up to 5mm diameter speaker wire.
- The pin is 4mm diameter (as quoted in the title), which is the standard size used for most speakers' worldwide.
- How to Use – Speaker cable can be connected easily through the bottom of the banana plug, using a screw mechanism. The plugs can be stacked with existing 4mm banana plugs.
- All the banana plugs are colour coded so you can attach the negative wire (black) to the black banana plug and the positive wire (red) to the red banana plug.
- If you are using speaker cable directly connected your speakers, you will not get the best performance from them as the copper speaker cable will oxidize and corrode over time. By using a banana plug you can prevent this from happening. They are extremely easy to install and not only do they improve the sound quality, they allow you to quickly plug and unplug speaker cable into the terminals. To attach the plugs to the speaker wire, the speaker wire should be stripped, inserted into the banana plug and the screw tightened until secure.
- Most systems nowadays are jam-packed with cables running everywhere. It is usually very hard to properly insert speaker wire into terminals and to get them tight enough to hold the speaker wire in place. Also, if great care isn't taken when inserting the speaker wire, stray copper strands that are not inserted into the terminal properly can potentially touch other terminals and cause shortages, resulting in permanent damage to your system.
- Our banana plugs help to reduce noise and interference and enable an extremely high quality connection. They can be used with speakers that have binding posts in the back of them and they are perfect for top of the range equipment. They are a great finishing touch and best of all they’re a bargain!
|Manufacturer's Part No.||EXA Banana Plugs|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout. We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.