Geneva AeroSphere Small Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Man. Part No.: AeroSphere Small
Geneva AeroSphere Small
AeroSphere Small is an ambient wireless speaker with the form factor of its larger range-mate,but approximately half the size. Conceived to extend high quality sound re-enforcement to bedrooms and dining areas, AeroSphereʼs rescaled audio system comprises 1” tweeter and 4” woofer individually chambered and driven by DSP controlled amplifiers according to Genevaʼs proven acoustic design regimen. Connected to the AeroSphere Base, the AeroSphére Small can be used as a pair for true stereo effect.
AeroSphere Large & Small both support the following wireless sources:AirPlay (via Wi-Fi), DLNA (via Wi-Fi), Bluetooth® audio (including the high quality codec aptX) and a stereo mini-jack line input in order to accommodate further analogue audio sources. They are available in Black, Red and White with optional floor-stands.
AeroSphère Small, Wireless Speaker
- Powered wireless Speaker
- AirPlay support (via Wi-Fi)
- DLNA support (via Wi-Fi)
- Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming with high quality aptX codec
- Two powerful Class-D digital amplifiers
- Control via local remote control
- Control via Geneva AeroSphère iPhone and Android apps Wireless Audio
- AirPlay (via Wi-Fi) - DLNA (via Wi-Fi)
- Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP with aptX codecs for high quality wireless audio streaming
- Wi-Fi setup with WPS push button method, WAC (iOS) or local network setup webpage
- Receives FM, AM, DAB radios and CD from optional AeroSphère Base (via Wi-Fi)
- Up to four AeroSphère wireless speakers can play audio from an AeroSphère Base at the same time.
- AirPlay: standard multiple speaker support (from iTunes on Mac and Windows) Audio
- Speaker system: 1 x 1 inch tweeters and 1 x 4 inch woofers
- Both speakers are individually powered for accurate acoustics
- Amplifier: two digital (Class-D) Hi-Fi amplifiers
- Digital audio processing (DSP)
- Analog audio input for external audio: stereo mini (3.5 mm / ⅛ inch) connector
- Material: ABS. Three separate acoustic chambers.
- Finish: covered with a fabric. Available in white, red and black colors.
- Power Supply: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: maximum 100 Watt, standby less than 0.5 Watt
Size and Weight
- Width x height x depth: 23.2 cm x 23.2 cm x 19 cm (9.2” x 9.2” x 7.5”)
- Weight: 2.0 kg (4.4 pounds) Included Accessories
- Remote control in aluminum housing
- AC power cable Optional Accessories
- Floor stand
|Manufacturer's Part No.||AeroSphere Small|
|Speaker Award||5Star, WHF Award Winner 2015/16|
|awards||5 Star, WHF Award Winner|
|Type of Connection||No|
|Type of Finish||No|
|Type of Tweeter||No|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||No|
|Number of Drivers||N/A|
|Features||3.5mm Mini-Jack, Airplay, Bluetooth (In-Built), DLNA|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout. We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.