Monitor Audio Radius 270 Speakers
Man. Part No.: Radius 270
Gorgeous looks allied to our award-winning speaker engineering allow the new Radius 270 to make an emphatic design statement in any room and in both music and AV systems.
It offers the naturally fluid full-range sound of our acclaimed hi-fi speaker ranges in an elegantly proportioned tower, which is easy to position and simply radiates lifestyle appeal. Use the 270 with the 225 or 200 for scintillating home theatre audio, or with the 380/390 sub in a discreet, super-chic two-channel system worthy of the finest room designs and media collections.
Its statuesque cabinet houses a precision-crafted Radius driver system of twin 100mm (4”) C-CAM® mid/bass drivers and a 25mm (1”) C-CAM tweeter, which ensures perfect acoustic matching with other Radius speakers in multi-channel applications, and the wide, even quality of sound that reflects the expertise of its engineering and heritage.
- New 4” C-CAM® bass driver - Radius features all new bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the new radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- New C-CAM gold dome tweeter - optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe®II port design - Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Front and rear ported reflex design
|Manufacturer's Part No.||Radius 270|
|Colour||Black, Walnut, White|
|Type of Connection||No|
|Type of Finish||Gloss, Veneer|
|Type of Tweeter||Metal Dome|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||No|
|Number of Drivers||N/A|
|Speaker Dimensions||1000 x 177 x 208mm|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout. We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.