Onkyo A-9070 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Man. Part No.: A-9070 Stereo
Onkyo A-9070 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
**CLEARANCE - LAST ONE LEFT**
Power and Clarity in One Sophisticated Device
Onkyo has declared war on distortion. The success of its campaign against noise is evident the moment you switch on the A-9070 Integrated Stereo Amplifier. New DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry) dampens super high frequency distortion. Closed ground-loop circuits, HICC (High Instantaneous-Current Capability), and vibration-damping construction combine to produce a startlingly pure sound across a wide dynamic range.The unit’s four 15,000 µF capacitors keep plenty of power at the ready. Efficient parallel push-pull amplification paired with three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry works at reducing distortion to almost nil. Separate Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-bit DACs for both left and right channels improve performance. The unit is also equipped with 192 kHz/24-bit HD audio playback to handle modern formats. Four discrete amplifier modes—integrated amp, power amp, pre-amp, and split pre-amp/power amp—offer flexibility when integrating other hi-fi components. Details like an independent headphone amplifier, a phonograph equalizer, three digital audio inputs, four analog inputs, and gold-plated audio terminals/speaker posts speak of the highest build quality. The superb craftsmanship, technological refinement, and attention to detail invested in the A-9070 make it worthy of serious consideration for those in the market for top-shelf hi-fi gear.
- 140 W/Ch at 4 ohm, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.05%, 2 Channels Driven, IEC
- AWRAT (Advanced Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Parallel Push-Pull Amplification Design with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- 192 kHz/24-Bit HD Audio Playback via Coaxial Inputs
- New Circuit Board Construction with Internal Struts to Reduce Vibration
- Symmetrical Layout of L/R Channels
- Separate Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs (WM8742 x 2) for L/R Channels
- Four Large 15,000 µF Capacitors
- 1.2 mm-Thick Copper Bus Plate for Perfect Grounding
- Four Amplifier Modes (Integrated Amp, Power Amp, Pre-Amp, Split Pre-Amp/Power Amp)
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 2 Coaxial)
- 3 Analog Audio Inputs and 1 Output
- Main-In Terminal
- Independent Headphone Amplifier
- Discrete Phono Equalizer (MM/MC)
- Speaker A/B Drive
- Audio L/R Pre-Out
- Customized, Gold-Plated, Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Machined, Gold-Plated RCA and Phono Terminals
- Auto Standby Function
|Manufacturer's Part No.||A-9070 Stereo|
|Connections||Analog, Digital Coaxial, Digital Optical (TOSLINK), Headphones|
|Number of channels||2|
|Features||AWRAT, Digital Optical|
|Number of Decks||No|
|Amplifier Dimensions||(W x H x D) 435 x 174.5 x 431 mm|
|Cd Player Dimensions||No|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout.
Please note that not all products are available on finance.
We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.