Onkyo TX-NR1030 w/ Dali Zensor 7 (5.1)
Man. Part No.: TX-NR1030
Onkyo TX-NR1010 w/ Dali Zensor 7 (5.1)
Onkyo TX-NR1030 AV Receiver
9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Home Entertainment Hits the Afterburners (HDMI 2.0)
Get tomorrow’s high-impact entertainment today with the TX-NR1030. Separate amp and processing blocks, a massive high-current transformer, seven Burr-Brown DACs, and dual 32-bit DSP engines provide a solid foundation for Dolby Atmos®, the revolutionary surround-sound format adding a new dimension to movie soundtracks. Originally developed for use in multiplex theaters, Dolby Atmos uses object-oriented mixing and ceiling channels to move directional effects around and above you in a seamless sphere of living sound. Balanced front XLR and 11.4-multichannel pre-outs and 8-in/3-out 4K/60 Hz HDMI® 2.0 terminals supporting HDCP 2.2-copy-protected 4K internet video provide ultimate connectivity for your future-ready home cinema. The TX-NR1030 is also engineered for breathtaking stereo performance with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth opening a world of wireless digital music, from hi-res music streaming through to Spotify, while Pure Direct Analog Path puts soulful analog sound right up there with dedicated hi-fi amps. On top of all this, there’s DTS Neo:X™ upmixing, 4K video upscaling, ISF video calibration, and smartphone control in every zone. It’s simply the best-equipped, best-sounding 9.2-channel solution available for next-generation entertainment.
- Supports New Dolby Atmos® Surround Format for Exciting Multiplex Sound
- THX® Select2™ Plus Certified for Cinema-Reference Sound Quality
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Video Calibration for Optimal Video Performance
- DTS Neo:X™ Upmixing and Surround Modes
- Separate Processing and Amplification Block Construction with Aluminum Heat Sink
- 11.4 Multichannel Pre-Outs, Balanced XLR Pre-Outs (Front L/R), and 18 mm-pitch RCA Pre-Outs (Front L/R)
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable HDMI® 2.0 Terminals for Ultra HD Entertainment
- Supports HDCP 2.2*1 Copy Protection for Future 4K Streaming, Broadcasting, and Premium Studio Content
- 3 x HDMI Outputs Including Zone 2 HDMI for HD Video in a Second Room
- Built-in Wi-Fi® Certified Wireless LAN Capability
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR Capability (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer DSP Technology
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, AUPEO!, and Deezer)*2
- Play Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, LPCM*3, and Dolby® TrueHD)
- Control and Stream with Free Onkyo Remote Streaming Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*4 and Android Devices*5
- Pure Direct Analog Path Mode for Interference-Free Hi-fi Stereo Listening
- HDMI Video Upscaling to 4K with Qdeo™ Processing Technology by Marvell
- AccuEQ Room Calibration with Mic for Clear and Balanced Sound
- Bi-Amping Capability, Powered Zone 2 and Zone 3, Zone 2/3 Pre/Line-Outs for Distributed Audio Playback
*1 HDCP 2.2 is supported on HDMI Input 3 and Main Out only. *2 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update. Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice. *3 LPCM is supported via DLNA only. *4 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later. *5 Requires Android OS 2.1 or later.
- 185 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 230 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- Customized H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High-Output Transformer and Heavy-Duty Custom Capacitors
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology
- HDMI for 4K/60 Hz Video, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- 7 x TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-bit Two-Channel D/A Converters
- Dual 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality (Bluetooth Included)
- Whole House Mode for Synchronized Housewide Audio
- PM Bass for Deep Bass and Clear Mid-Range
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Direct Mode and Pure Audio Mode
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear) and 3 Outputs
- Frontside HDMI/MHL™ for 1080p Video and Stills from Smartphone and Tablet
- USB Port (Front) for Mass Storage Class USB Memory Audio Playback Capability
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output)
- 4 Composite Video Inputs (1 Front/3 Rear) and 2 Outputs (Including Zone 2)
- 6 Digital Audio Inputs (3 Optical and 3 Coaxial)
- 7 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front/6 Rear)
- Phono Input (MM) for Turntable Connection
- 4 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- VGA Input (D-Sub 15-pin), RS-232 Port, IR Input/Output, and 12 V Trigger Outs for Zone 2/3
- Overlaid Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue™ Technology
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) with Quick Set-Up and Home Menu
- Hybrid Standby with HDMI Passthrough and Network Connectivity
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 800 ms at 48 kHz)
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for All Channels (Except Zone 2/3)
- RDS (PS/RT/PTY/TP) (European Model only)
- Aluminum Front Panel and Volume Control Knob
- Compatible with RI Dock for iPod/iPhone and AirPlay (DS-A5)
- Bi-Directional, Preprogrammed, and Customizable RI Remote Control
Dolby Atmos® Multidimensional Sound
Onkyo is among the first to introduce the exciting Dolby Atmos surround-sound format to home cinema environments. Dolby Atmos uses object-oriented mixing to layer independent audio elements through discrete channels, moving three-dimensional sound effects around the theater with astonishing realism. The format adapts to any home cinema layout incorporating height channels for a more enveloping soundfield with extremely accurate directional and overhead effects.
Onkyo Sound is Emotion, Delivered
Drivers don’t judge sports cars on top speed alone. Acceleration, cornering, and braking are equally important. It’s the same with A/V receivers—wattage is only an indication of loudness, not sound quality. The real test is current. High instantaneous current enhances speaker control for accurate and musical audio reproduction. It’s the cornerstone of our amplification philosophy—no other brand can match Onkyo for dynamic driving power. We don’t just translate signals into sound. We create sound you can feel.
Engineered for Pure Exhilaration
Best-in-class high-current capability is achieved with Wide Range Amplifier Technology (WRAT). At its core are a custom high-output transformer, customized 18,000 μF capacitors, and low-impedance copper bus-plates with separate processing and amplification blocks. Seven two-channel 192 kHz/24-bit TI Burr-Brown DACs and two 32-bit DSP engines handle audio processing with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry amplification and discrete low-impedance output transistors delivering instantaneous power. The pinnacle of over 65 years’ audio engineering experience, WRAT preserves the vitality of the master recording.
THX® Select2™ Plus for Reference-Level Sound
THX certification guarantees the same high-volume sound you experience in a multiplex cinema. Your TX-NR1030 receiver has passed more than 2,000 laboratory tests to ensure every aspect of audio performance meets rigorous standards for cinema-reference sound. THX Select2 Plus is recommended for screen-to-seat viewing distances of three to four meters.
Pure Direct Analog Path for Interference-Free Hi-fi Amplification
Pure Direct Analog Path mode brings higher fidelity to vinyl, SACD, and CD playback via your home cinema. With this mode engaged, every digital circuit is physically shut down to prevent interference. Signals pass directly from the phono or analog audio inputs to the amplifiers and arrive at your front loudspeakers in pure analog form, allowing the rich tonal character of your albums to shine through.
Latest HDMI® for 4K/60 Hz Video and HDCP 2.2
All HDMI terminals feature the latest HDMI 2.0 specification to support 4K video at 60 frames per second and 21:9 cinema aspect. Now you can add enveloping 9.2-channel surround-sound to next-generation Ultra HD games and video for a breathtaking entertainment experience. The TX-NR1030 also supports HDCP 2.2 DRM copy protection via HDMI Input 3 and the main output, which is essential for viewing premium streamed and broadcast Ultra HD content.
4K Video Upscaling and ISF Calibration
The TX-NR1030 includes industry-leading Qdeo™ 4K upscaling technology, which converts low-resolution video to liquid-smooth 1080p (for a Full HD display) or 4K on compatible Ultra HD sets. Selectable ISF video calibration further optimizes picture quality for stunning images in bright or low-light conditions.
Three HDMI Outputs for Multizone Video
The Zone 2 HDMI output routes 1080p video from media players connected to your receiver to a second TV with easy remote app control. HDMI Sub Out is ideal for connecting a projector.
Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth Inside
The TX-NR1030 features built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Our free control app puts a range of streaming options at your fingertips, from hi-res audio via NAS to internet streaming to music on smartphone and tablet. Or pair up and enjoy whatever’s playing on your Bluetooth-compatible device with huge cinematic sound. Thanks to Advanced Music Optimizer enhancement, near CD-quality audio is ready in moments, without the wires.
DTS Neo:X™ 11.1-Channel Upmixing
DTS Neo:X employs unique algorithms to upmix stereo or 5.1-channel soundtracks for playback through up to eleven channels. Selectable listening modes optimize frequency response for music, movies, and games with intelligent multiplexing technology allowing you to enjoy balanced and immersive surround sound from regular stereo sources.
Powered Multi-Zone Audio and Bi-Amping Capability
If a five-channel home cinema is more than enough, you can assign the remaining four channels to power audio in two other rooms of your home, perhaps via some in-ceiling speakers in the kitchen or bedroom. Select and play any audio you want in any zone using the remote app. Alternatively, you can bi-amp compatible front loudspeakers for improved audio performance.
AccuEQ Calibration for Pure Audio Performance
As part of our Emotion, Delivered audio concept, which brings together technologies that significantly improve both stereo and multichannel sound quality, Onkyo introduces the powerful AccuEQ room calibration system.
AccuEQ measures and corrects speaker distances, levels, crossovers, and frequency response from one convenient listening position to ensure clear and cohesive surround-sound while enabling playback of 7.1-channel formats at 96 kHz (no down-sampling). For the ultimate in pure stereo performance, AccuEQ bypasses the front channels so the unique characteristics of your loudspeakers can be enjoyed without DSP correction to potentially alter the sound.
Dali Zensor 7 Speaker Package (5.1)
Dali Zensor 7 Floorstanding Speakers
The new DALI ZENSOR series is a genuine and affordable hi-fi loudspeaker unmistakably based on heritage from DALI’s high-end series. And packed with in-house technology, new ideas, and its very own DALI personality.
Consisting of four models, the ZENSOR’s cover every need from a compact stereo to an ambitious multi-channel set up. The smallest model includes integrated wall bracket for easy mounting, while both floor standing models are elevated from the floor by aluminium bases to refine acoustics and stability.
Last not least, the visual appearance is an eye pleaser - integrated in a high gloss lacquered front baffle as a natural extension of the sleek cabinet. The
ZENSOR design is contemporary, lasting, and stylish.
Dali Zensor 1 Speakers
ZENSOR - The new range from Dali a company driven by a raw passion for music and its honest reproduction in the domestic environment.
The development and refinement of new technologies to increase the realism of the home entertainment experience is the main objective in our quest to create what we believe to be the best loudspeakers in the world.
- Compact bookshelf loudspeaker
- Ideal for home cinema and compact stereo solutions
- Wood/paper fibre cone drive unit
- 4mm banana plug/spade terminals
- High gloss black baffle
- 4-layer copper clad aluminium wire voice coil
- Vented voice coil and 220 gauss ferrofluid tweeter
- Available in Black Ash, Light Walnut and White Satin
Dali Zensor Vokal
The ZENSOR VOKAL is the Centre Speaker for the new DALI ZENSOR range, which introduces genuine hi-fi loudspeakers with refined in-house technology. Heritage from DALIs high-end products is evident, while performance and appearance join to create a satisfying best-in-class experience.
Frequency range (+/- 3dB) [Hz]: 47 - 26.500
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 88,5
Nominal impedance [ohms]: 6
Maximum SPL [dB]: 109
Recommended amplifier power [W]: 30 - 120
Crossover frequencies: 2.400 Hz
High frequency driver: 25 mm Soft textile dome
Low frequency driver: 2 x 5.25”
Enclosure type: Bass reflex
Bass reflex tuning frequency [Hz]: 45,0
Connection input(s): Single wire
Recommended placement: Above/below TV/Screen
Loudspeaker type: Centre speaker
Magnetic shielding: Semi magnetic shielded
Max loudspeaker dimensions incl. base and grille (HxWxD) [mm]: 161 X 441 X 281
Loudspeaker weight [kg]: 6,8
Dali E-12F subwoofer
(WxHxD) 370 x 340 x 380
The launch of the DALI SUB E-12 F marks a new stage of what is possible at this level of subwoofers.
The new subwoofer from DALI features a 12” woofer, capable of moving plenty of air with power and precision. The cone is made from pure aluminium for maximum stiffness and a becoming exterior. Furthermore, the heavy magnet system wields a massive 4-layer, long-stroke voice coil.
All in all, the heavy-duty abilities of this “motor system” ensure that the woofer always follows the signal from the amplifier!
The heart of this subwoofer is the 170W RMS Class D amplifier with a highly linear response. Embracing a classic DALI trademark, it simply acts as a total low frequency extension of your AV system. The result is a powerful, well-balanced bass reproduction and flawless integration with your speakers. In addition, the integrated limiter helps protecting your subwoofer against overloading.
The back plate of SUB E-12F features controls for volume adjustment, phase, and upper cut-off frequency, while the power on/off function works automatically via signal detection. And with the options for LFE or LINE inputs, this subwoofer easily accompanies any AV set up.
SUB E-12F is elevated from the floor by an aluminium base, while a down-firing bass port allows positioning directly against the wall. The front grille is mounted by magnets only – and when removed, the visual appearance changes from discreet to extravagant as the pure aluminium cone is revealed.
The DALI SUB-12F is recommended as compliment to the new ZENSOR series and is compatible with all DALI loudspeakers as the perfect completion of a DALI surround set up.
|Manufacturer's Part No.||TX-NR1030|
|Number of channels||9,2|
|Warranty||Amp: 2/Speakers: 5|
|Connections||12v Trigger, Analog, Bi-Wire, Component, Composite, Digital Coaxial, Digital Optical (TOSLINK), Ethernet, FM/AM, HDMI, Headphone, Multi-Channel Output, PC In, RS-232, S-Video, Subwoofer, USB, XLR|
|Features||4K Passthrough, Audio Return Channel (ARC), Automatic Speaker Calibration, Bi-Wire, Bluetooth (In-Built), Dynamic Volume Control, Ethernet, FM/AM, InstaPrevue, Internet Radio, MHL, Network (Internet), Remote Control App, Spotify, USB, WiFi (In-Built), WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology|
|HDMI Support||4K UltraHD / HDMI 2.0a / HDCP 2.2|
|Virtual Surround Sound||No|
|THX Certification||THX Select2 Plus|
|Colour Output (Lumen)||No|
|Amplifier Dimensions||435 x 198.5 x 463.5 mm|
|Speaker Dimensions||Fronts: 994 x 257 x 320/Centre: 161 x 441 x 288/Rears: 274 x 162 x 220/Subwoofer: 370 x 340 x 380|
|Room Calibration||AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration|
|Number of Drivers||N/A|
|Type of Finish||Gloss, Veneer|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout. We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.