Onkyo TX-RZ810 w/ Q Acoustics 3050 Speakers (5.1)
Man. Part No.: TX-RZ810
Onkyo TX-RZ810 w/ Q Acoustics 3050 (5.1)
Onkyo TX-RZ810 AV Receiver
- THX Select2™ Cinema Reference Certification
- Custom RZ Grade Amplification System with Upgraded Parts
- Dynamic Audio Amplification for Realistic Sound
- Separate Amp and Processing Block Construction
- DTS:X™* and Dolby Atmos® up to 5.1.2 Channels
- AccuEQ Room Calibration with AccuReflex Technology
- FireConnect™ Multi-Room Wireless Technology*
- HDMI® 8 In (1 Front) with Main / Zone 2 Out (HDCP 2.2 / HDR*1)
- Wireless Audio Streaming with Google Cast, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth
* Firmware update required
- THX® Select2™ Cinema Reference Certification
- DTS:X™ and Dolby Atmos® Object-based Sound Decoding
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable 4:4:4 HDMI® Terminals with HDCP 2.2 and HDR for Next-Generation UltraHD and Full HD Video Content*1
- Google Cast, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1
- (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 3 Pre/Line Out
- Zone 2 HDMI Output for 4K/60 Hz Video in Another Room
- Supports TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer*2
- MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and Apple Lossless Playback Over Network and USB
- Network Hi-Res Audio (DSD 5.6 MHz, 192/24 PCM, Dolby® TrueHD)
- Wireless Digital and Analog Audio Transmission to Optional Wireless Speaker via FireConnect™ Technology
- AccuEQ Room Calibration Featuring AccuReflex Technology for Seamless Object-based Sound from Compatible Speakers (Mic Included)
- Supports Free Onkyo Remote Control & Streaming Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*3 and Android™ Devices*4
*1 6G video and HDCP 2.2 is supported on HDMI inputs 1/2/3, Main Out, and Sub Out. *2 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update. Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice. *3 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later. *4 Requires Android 2.1 or later.
- 180 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 215 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with Non-Phase-Shift Amps and Discrete Power Transistors
- Separate Analog Amp and Digital Processing Block Construction to Reduce Interference
- Massive Transformer and Custom 15,000 μF Audio Capacitors for Instantaneous High-Current Power
- Copper Bus Bars and Rigid Insulators to Reduce Signal Interference
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) for High-Fidelity Analog Signal
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuitry for S/PDIF Audio
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, - DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
- AK4458 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (8 Channels x 1)
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode and Pure Audio Mode
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear), Main, and Zone 2 Outputs
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability
- 7.2 Multichannel Pre-Outs
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs) and 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial) and 7 Analog Audio Inputs
- Phono Input (MM) for Turntable Connection
- 2 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- 12 V Trigger Out (Assignable) with IR Input, Supports IP and RS232
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- New Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
- 40 FM/AM and 40 Internet Radio Station Presets
- Certified with DLNA Version 1.5
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
- Aluminum Front Panel and Volume Control Knob
- Preprogrammed RI (Remote Interactive) Simple Remote Control
THX®-Certified for Cinema Reference Sound
THX® certification guarantees the same high volume and low distortion you experience in a cinema in your listening room. To achieve THX® certification, amplifiers must undergo the industry’s toughest independent bench-testing to satisfy THX® requirements.
Why Upgrade to a TX-RZ810?
Our RZ Series A/V receivers deliver dynamic, detailed, and emotionally captivating sound. Upgraded with a massive transformer, custom 15,000 μF capacitors, and discrete low-NFB amps, the TX-RZ810 produces high instantaneous current for lightning-fast transient response, stunning detail resolution, and ultra-powerful bass to 5 Hz.
Dynamic Audio Amplification for Thrilling Sound
Dynamic Audio Amplification lets music live and breathe thanks to accurate, noise-free signal processing and hi-current power that dynamically controls your speakers, producing rich and authentic sound that fills you with emotion.
Experience DTS:X™* and Dolby Atmos®
Introduce object-based Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ sound to your living room, with sound flowing naturally above and around in three dimensions. Discrete effects—such as birdcalls, rain, or the sound of a helicopter—originate from overhead via height channels. Every element in an object-based soundtrack is mixed separately, free to travel from speaker to speaker with lifelike realism.
* Firmware update required
FireConnect™ Multi-room Audio
A firmware update enables any audio source connected to the receiver—from vinyl to streaming audio—to be sent wirelessly via FireConnect™ to an optional speaker* placed anywhere in your home. Stable, fast, and easy to control with a mobile, it’s the smart way to set audio free.
* Unavailable at press time. Release date TBA. Firmware update required.
Go Wireless with Google Cast, AirPlay, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth
Google Cast and AirPlay free your music from your smartphone. You can stream audio from compatible applications to your home cinema, or stream virtually any mobile or PC audio via Bluetooth technology. Available internet radio and music subscription services include Pandora, Spotify, and more.
Note: Support for some features including Google Cast, TIDAL and Deezer will be enabled via future firmware update. Please consult the Onkyo website for scheduling information as it becomes available. Google Cast not supported on Chinese models.
Multi-source Playback in Different Zones
Use Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs and Zone 3 line outputs to create a housewide entertainment system, and enjoy different audio sources sent from your A/V receiver in different rooms at the same time.
Transparent imaging is achieved with various technologies starting at the D/A conversion stage, with VLSC™ helping the 384 kHz/32-bit DAC to assemble digital ones and zeros into a completely noise-free analog signal. Separate digital and analog circuitry prevents interference, while anti-phase-shift amps control timing to ensure wide-spectrum focus at any volume.
Latest Spec HDMI® with Zone 2 Video
Select HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz video, HDCP 2.2 copy protection, and High Dynamic Range (HDR) for next-generation UltraHD streaming and broadcasting. A 6G- and HDCP 2.2/HDR-compatible Zone 2 HDMI output allows you to enjoy AV sources connected to the receiver in another room.
AccuEQ Calibration Featuring AccuReflex Technology
AccuEQ equalizes the surround-sound to suit the room acoustics for crisply focused sound, while AccuReflex aligns the phase of upfiring height speakers with sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
Q Acoustics 3050 Series 5.1 Cinema Pack
''...Q Acoustics has raised its game, once again setting the standards at this price'
Tasked with improving an Award-winning product, the engineers at Q Acoustics have dropped in size and gained performance , making the 3050s a sublime speaker at a budget price.
The changes made over the 2000i Series more than justify the range's overhaul: the material of the twin 16.5cm mid/bass driver is now a paper/aramid (or Kevlar) mix which, according to Q Acoustics, ensures more natural tonality. The 25mm tweeter is decoupled from the main cabinet by butyl rubber, isolating it from any vibrations in the cabinet. The crossover uses higher-grade components, too, limiting distortion and reducing phase problems at the crossover point. The cabinet is made from 15mm MDF panels with a dual-layered 20mm top plate and an even thicker front baffle, which has been further braced to control resonances and increase stiffness. Q Acoustics has also moved the bi-wire terminals from underneath the cabinet to the rear panel, which makes them more accessible, too.
Perfect for every occasion, the new 3000 Series 5.1 Cinema Pack will unleash the full potential of your home cinema electronics.
Its exquisitely detailed sound will convey all the atmosphere, natural dialogue and, when required, the full bodied explosive drama of every movie soundtrack.
But of course, being Q Acoustics loudspeakers, they don’t just deliver fantastic home cinema sound. Every new 3000 Series model is also an outstanding, genuine hi-fi loudspeaker. So the 3000 home cinema pack is also your best choice if you want to enjoy wonderful stereo musical performances.
Cinema Pack Contents:
- 1 x Pair 3010 Speakers
- 1 x Pair 3050 Speakers
- 1 x 3090C Centre Speaker
- 1 x 3070S Subwoofer
3050 Floorstanding Speaker
the perfectly proportioned 3050 is the flagship of the new 3000 Series. Improved twin 165mm Aramid Fibre/Paper cone drivers deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness, whilst the new '2 in 1', Concentric Ring Dome tweeter adds astonishingly clear and smooth high frequencies. Performance is further enhanced, both sonically and aesthetically, by its integral steel 'outrigger' plinth with floor spikes.
Q Acoustics 3050 Speakers can be used to add precise, confident mid-bass as a stereo pair or to compliment a home theater system. The speakers, being available in such a variety, allow you to match your speaker to your room with stunning results.
3050 Speaker Specifications
|Enclosure type:||2-way reflex|
|Bass Unit:||2 x 165mm|
|Frequency Response:||44Hz - 22kHz|
|Recommended Power:||25 - 100w|
|Dimensions H/D/W mm:||1000 x 298 x 200|
3010 Compact Bookshelf / Standmount Speaker
This 'Ultra Compact' bookshelf speaker sets new standards for sonic performance in its class. It’s all new. New 3000 Series, '2 in 1' Concentric Ring Dome tweeter, new Aramid Fibre/Paper cones for the 100mm bass unit, uprated 'audiophile' crossover components and stronger, lower resonance cabinet.
All these factors combine to make a make an affordable, small loudspeaker of unparalleled quality and value.
The new 3010 is suitable for both hi-fi music and home cinema use and is an ideal match for the 3090C centre speaker and 3070S subwoofer. The 3010 can also be stand or wall mounted, using the dedicated 3000ST stand or 3000WB wall bracket.
3010 Speaker Specifications
|Enclosure type:||2-way reflex|
|Frequency Response:||68Hz - 22kHz|
|Recommended Power:||15 - 75w|
|Dimensions H/D/W mm:||235 x 200 x 150|
3090C Centre Channel Speaker
A centre channel speaker with two of the new 100mm, Aramid Fibre/Paper cone bass drivers, and the new 3000 Series wide dispersion, '2 in 1', Concentric Ring Dome high frequency unit. The 3090C acoustically matches and complements any of the 3000 Series models.
Removable rear port bungs means it can deliver its outstanding, seamless performance whether it is bookshelf, stand mounted or wall mounted by using the dedicated 3000WB wall bracket.
3090C Speaker Specifications
|Enclosure type:||2-way reflex|
|Bass Unit:||2 x 100mm|
|Frequency Response:||75Hz - 22kHz|
|Recommended Power:||25 - 100w|
|Dimensions H/D/W mm:||150 x 200 x 430|
This powerful, 140watts rms, twin 170mm drive unit subwoofer will bring the full explosive majesty of blockbuster movie soundtracks into your living room.
Naturally, being a Q Acoustics design, it will also accurately reproduce the fast 'twang' and detail of a double bass or any other low frequency musical notes. That’s why Q Acoustics is your best choice for both music and movies.
3070 Speaker Specifications
|Bass Unit:||2 x 170mm|
|Amplified Power:||140W rms|
|Crossover Frequency:||50Hz - 150Hz (var)|
|Dimensions H/D/W mm:||400 x 425 x 200|
The appearance of the 3000 Series makes a striking design statement. As well as traditional ‘Matte Graphite’ and ‘American Walnut’ finishes; for a small extra cost, the 3000 models are available in beautiful ‘Lacquered Gloss Black’, ‘Lacqered Gloss White’ and ‘Leather effect’ finish.
|Manufacturer's Part No.||TX-RZ810|
|Number of channels||7,2|
|Connections||12v Trigger, 3.5mm Mini-Jack, Analog, Bi-Wire, Component, Composite, Digital Coaxial, Digital Optical (TOSLINK), Ethernet, FM/AM, HDMI, Headphone, S-Video, Subwoofer, USB|
|Features||4K Passthrough, Audio Return Channel (ARC), Automatic Speaker Calibration, Bi-Wire, Bluetooth (In-Built), Digital Optical, DLNA, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dynamic Volume Control, Ethernet, FM/AM, InstaPrevue, Internet Radio, MHL, Network (Internet), Remote Control App, Spotify, USB, WiFi (In-Built), WRAT|
|Number of Drivers||N/A|
|Speaker Dimensions||Fronts:1000 x 298 x 200/Centre: 160 x 203 x 430/Rears: 234.5 x 203 x 150/Subwoofer: 425 x 560 x 195 mm|
|Speaker Award||5Star, WHF Award Winner 2015/16|
|Amplifier Dimensions||(W x H x D) 435 x 201.5 x 395 mm|
Save £422.99 £2,621.99£2,199.00 inc vat
Save £292.99 £2,791.99£2,499.00 inc vat
Save £549.00 £2,539.00£1,990.00 inc vat
Save £190.00 £2,689.00£2,499.00 inc vat
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout.
Please note that not all products are available on finance.
We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.