Pro-Ject The Classic Turntable - Eucalyptus
Man. Part No.: 253211000
Pro-Ject The Classic Turntable
Dust Cover Included in the Box
The Classic offers classic look and innovative high-end technology
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
- Belt drive with electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminium-platter / felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
- 9” carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight
- Optionally available with 2M Silver phono cartridge
- Classic wooden chassis in 3 matt finishes (walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)
|Manufacturer's Part No.||253211000|
|Number of channels||No|
|Number of Decks||No|
|Cd Player Dimensions||No|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout. We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.