Pioneer SC-LX86 AV Receiver
Click Image to Enlarge
Pioneer SC-LX86 is a 9.2-Channel AV Receiver featuring Hi-bit32 Audio Signal Processing, AIR Studios Monitor Certification, THX® Ultra2 Plus Certification, 4K Pass Through, and Low Leakage Flux Power Transformer.
SC-LX86 is also enhanced with advanced network features and custom installation set-up options including Apple’s AirPlay, DLNA 1.5, Windows 7, Internet Radio, PC Setup control, Advanced MCACC auto-calibration, multiple HDMI inputs and Pioneer’s trendsetting iPad, iPhone, and iPod apps including iControlAV2012 and Air Jam.
To ensure that the Receiver deliver the highest fidelity home entertainment experience this models is certified by THX as well as additional sonic tuning at AIR Studios.
This AV Receiver integrate Pioneer’s latest Direct Energy HD amplifiers built on Class D technology and incorporate various leading edge technologies to provide the absolute best audio and video performance.
Direct Energy HD amplifiers built on Class D technology – Direct Energy HD amplifiers are built into all models to deliver the true audio potential of uncompressed sources such as Blu-ray Discs as well as other high-definition audio content. The amplifier section of each new receiver delivers affluent power to each available channel, providing great detail and high dynamic range, with virtually no loss in performance even with all channels simultaneously driven at full volume.
Advanced MCACC – Pioneer takes room calibration further with Advanced MCACC, which performs 3D calibration by including time axis parameters while automatically compensating for differences in speaker size, output level and distance.
Auto Phase Control Plus – With Auto Phase Control Plus, each receiver automatically provides real-time phase matching by continuously analysing the audio input and adjusting the output signals for each individual speaker and subwoofer to compensate for potential lag in the source.
PQLS Bit-Stream – PQLS technology eliminates distortion caused by digital timing errors with HDMI connections.
Virtual Speaker Modes – For a more realistic audio video experience, the new receivers can simulate sound coming from various areas in a room without actual additional speakers connected, newly adding “virtual wide” to virtual surround back, virtual height and virtual depth.
4K pass through - To maximise the user’s video display performance with state-of-the-art video processing, the SC-LX86 and above also offer 4k pass through.
Customiseable home cinema setup (with up to ten different speaker configurations) - Create a full 5.1 system and use the remaining channels for additional zones, all controllable directly from the receiver and/or portable device running the iControlAV2012 app.
Zone Controls – The receivers are capable of providing various audio and video outputs and control signals for multiple rooms (zones). Up to three zones can be set up for audio. This SC-LX86 is also equipped with a HDMI output to the forth zone.
More subwoofer outputs – Pioneer’s top of the range receivers come equipped with a dedicated zone 2 subwoofer output in addition to the dual subwoofer out in the main zone.
Similar to Pioneer’s recently introduced VSX receivers, these new models offer a multitude of network connectivity options including Apple’s AirPlay, DLNA 1.5, Internet radio and Bluetooth audio streaming (with optional AS-BT200 BT adapter).
The Pioneer AS-WL300 Wireless LAN comes with the Pioneer SC-LX86.
Made for iPad, iPhone and iPod – Each receiver in the line-up is “Made for iPad, iPhone and iPod” and comes with a USB/video cable to provide an out-of-the-box “plug-and-play” convenience. Users can enjoy audio, video and photos stored on their Apple mobile device without having to buy an optional dock, as well as charge it while physically connected to the receiver.
Click Image to Enlarge
- Channels: 9
- Amplification Type: Class D3 (Direct Energy HD)
- 810 W Multi ch Simultaneous Drive (1 kHz, THD 1 % @ 8 ohms)
- 250 W/ch (1 kHz, THD 1 % @ 4 ohms)
- 190 W/ch (1 kHz, THD 1 % @ 6 ohms)
- 140 W/ch (1 kHz, THD 0.08 % @ 8 ohms)
- Advanced Direct Construction
- Rigid Trans-Stabilizer
- Insulated Dual Chassis
- 3D Space Frame Construction
- Low Leakage Flux Power Transformer
- AIR Studios Monitor Certification
- THX® Ultra2 Plus Certified
- Dolby® TrueHD/Dolby Pro Logic IIz/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD® Master Audio/DTS-ES/DTS Neo:X
- Digital Core Engine with Texas Instruments Aureus™ DSP
- Hi-bit32 Audio Signal Processing/192 kHz/32-bit DAC
- HDMI® Audio Return Channel
- Pioneer Advanced MCACC Room Calibration
- 3D Time Axis Measurement
- Precision Distance/Polarity Check
- Automatic Crossover Setting
- Reverb Before and After Calibration Results (OSD or AVNavigator)
- Standing Wave Control
- Pioneer Sound Enhancements
- Full Band Phase Control/Auto Phase Control Plus
- PQLS Bit-stream/Multi-Surround/2 ch Audio
- Jitter Reduction
- Auto Sound Retriever/Auto Sound Retriever for ARC
- Sound Retriever AIR
- Sound Retriever Link
- Auto Level Control (Multi-Channel)
- Advanced Surround (15+1 Modes)
- Optimum Surround (Auto Bass, Dialog, and Surround Balancing)
- Virtual Speakers (Wide/Height/Surround Back)
- Virtual Depth
- 4K Pass Through
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc®, Broadcast and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit) and x.v.Colour
- 1080p/24fps Scaler with Qdeo™
- Triple HD Noise Reduction
- Advanced Video Adjustment
- Stream Smoother/Stream Smoother Link
- Frame Rate Conversion (60i/p 24p)
HOME NETWORK FEATURES
- AirPlay Wireless Audio
- DLNA Certified® (1.5)
- Compatible with Windows 7
- Music File Playback via LAN/USB (WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC)
- 192 kHz/24-bit Music File Playback (FLAC/WAV)
- Internet Radio with vTuner
- Digital Audio from iPod®/iPhone®/iPad® via USB
- Android Audio & Video Playback (MHL) Compatible
- USB-DAC Mode 192 kHz/32-bit Music File Playback
- DSD File Playback via Front USB
- iControlAV2012 Remote Control App Ready (iOS/Android)
- AV Receiver and Blu-ray Disc Player Control from Smartphone
- Sound Explorer
- Air Jam App Ready (iOS/Android) (Optional AS-BT200 adapter required)
- Share Music and Create Playlists via Bluetooth® Connection
-Wireless LAN Converter (AS-WL300) included
- Firmware Upgrade via Internet or USB
- AVNavigator for Easy Wiring and Setup with PC or iPad
- Graphic User Interface (GUI) with Album Artwork (HDMI only)
- Auto Power Down
- Power Save for HDMI Standby Through
- AM/FM Tuner 63 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- Learning Remote Control (Illumination)
- RF Remote Control (CU-RF100-U) Ready
- HDMI 1 In (assignable/MHL)
- USB/iPod Video In
- MCACC Setup Mic In
- Phones 1 Out
- HDMI 7 In (6 assignable)/3 Out (1 for zone 4)
- Ethernet 1 In
- AV (Composite) 4 In/1 Out
- Audio 1 In (assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- Digital Coaxial 2 In (assignable)
- Digital Optical 2 In (assignable)/1 Out
- USB-DAC In (B-Type)
- Component Video 3 In (assignable)
- Monitor Component 1 Out/Monitor Composite 1 Out
- Preout 9.1 ch (11.2 ch terminals)
- Multi-ch In (7.1 ch)
- Speaker 11 ch Out (SB/FH/FW/B, FH or FW/B assignable)
- Bluetooth Adapter Port for AS-BT200
- USB Charge Port for AS-WL300 Wireless Converter
- IR 2 In/1 Out
- 12 V Trigger x 2/RS-232C
- ZONE 4 HDMI for Audio and Video
- ZONE 3 AV (Composite), Volume and Balance
- ZONE 2 AV (Composite), Component, Subwoofer, Volume, Balance and Tone
- Power Requirements: AC 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 370 W/0.1 W (Standby)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 185 x 441 mm
- Weight: 18.0 kg