Monitor Audio MASS Speaker (Single)
Man. Part No.: MASS 10
Monitor Audio MASS
The compact two-way MASS 10 satellite speaker is a stylish construction of rigid polymer, enveloped in a black cloth finish and crowned at either end with contrasting solid aluminium end caps. Its 1-inch C-CAM® tweeter has a new low-profile design, conceived to maximise performance in reduced cabinet volumes. A 4-inch C-CAM mid-bass driver is tie-bolt fixed to the back of the cabinet for reduced colouration and the Hive® reflex port is rifled to optimise airflow and limit turbulence.
The MASS 10 satellite can be wall mounted using a single point fixing located on the rear panel, which dovetails with an optional universal wall bracket for an easy, secure and reliable solution. When wall mounting is not ideal, a dedicated MASS floor-stand with integrated cable management offers a wonderfully stylish alternative.
- 4” bass midrange driver featuring C-CAM® cone technology.
- Specially developed 1” C-CAM tweeter design featuring unique venting and rear loading chamber – low resonance design to provide clean, pure sound.
- Damped polymer moulded cabinet with internal ribbing.
- The curved shape helps to eliminate un-wanted standing waves.
- Single point fixing (1/4” UNC) for universal wall bracket installation (not provided).
- Concealed, discreet cable termination inside end cap using binding post type connection.
- Single bolt through driver and bracing system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Single rear mounted port featuring HiVe® technology for clean, powerful, punchy bass.
- Black cloth finish with contrasting solid aluminium end caps.
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
|Manufacturer's Part No.||MASS 10|
|Speaker Award||5Star, Group Test Winner, WHF Awards Winner 2012/13|
|Type of Connection||No|
|Type of Finish||No|
|Type of Tweeter||Dome|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||N/A|
|Number of Drivers||N/A|
|Speaker Dimensions||224 x 128 x 128 mm|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout. We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.