Teac CD-RW890 MKII CD Recorder
Man. Part No.: CD-RW890 MKII
TEAC CD-RW890 MKII CD Recorder
The TEAC CD-RW890MKII records to CD-R or CD-RW media and is well suited for dubbing or event recording. You can record from the analog inputs while monitoring the level on the front-panel fluorescent display. Compact discs are clamped onto a center-mounted drive mechanism for minimal vibration, reducing jitter distortion for clearer sound.
As well as the previous CD-RW890, the CD-RW890MKII also functions as a full-featured CD player, with multiple playback modes and a S/PDIF optical output. It includes a wireless remote control. There's no more affordable CD recording than from the industry leader, TEAC's CD-RW890MKII. And new feature, “Time-based Track Creation” is available on CD-RW890mkII.
- Record CD-R/RW discs from the external devices
- Auto track function senses the track intervals and increments track numbers
- Synchronous recording function (at the digital input only)
- Auto sampling rate converter compatible with a wide range of digital audio sources
- FL display with level meter essential for recording level adjustments
- Program playback function (32 tracks)
- Repeat playback function (single/all/A-B)
- Shuffle playback function
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone jack with volume control
- Infra-red Remote control
- Playback: Audio CD, Audio CD-R/CD-RW (12cm, 8cm)
- Recording: Audio CD-R, Audio CD-RW
- Recording file type: Audio CD 44.1kHz, 16bit, Stereo, Input Sampling rate 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz (at playback, +/-1.5dB), 20Hz – 20kHz (at recording, +/-2.0dB)
- S/N ratio: 90dB or more (at playback/digital recording), 80dB or more (at analog recording)
- THD: 0.05% or less (at playback/recording
- WOW and Flutter: Below measurable limits
- Digital input Optical (TOS) x1
- Analog input RCA x1, Input voltage 0.5Vrms
- Analog output RCA x1, Output current voltage 2.0Vrms
- Headphone output 6.3mm stereo jack
Record to audio CD-R/RW
The CD-RW890MKII equips Digital Optical input port and Analog Line input RCA ports. This product is capable of recording to audio CD-R/RW media from both analog and digital audio sources.* The CD-RW890MKII digital input supports PCM 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling rate, and records with 44.1kHz automatically, that is the standard of audio CD sampling rate.
* SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) digital copy control may prevent digital dubbing.
And the recording level can be adjusted only when the INPUT SELECT is “ANALOG”, and you can monitor the input source via the PHONES jack and the output terminals
The auto track function senses intervals and increments track numbers, and Time-based Track Creation (A-TIME) function is available
Auto track is a handy feature that detects silent intervals when dubbing records or cassettes to CD-R/RW, automatically incrementing track numbers. This significantly reduces the time and labor associated with manually assigning individual track numbers while listening to each track.*
* Track numbers may not be assigned correctly if the silent interval is very short or if tracks feature excessive noise.
Time-based track creation can be set every 1-10 minutes. This method is preferred in some applications - such as conference recording, when there is no gap between segments (like when recording music).
The synchronous recording function starts recording automatically at the start of a track
This handy feature begins recording automatically on receiving an audio signal (analog or digital) from a device like a CD or MD player, then halts recording when the signal stops.
A design philosophy that emphasizes ease-of-use and audio quality
With the display and power switch on the left and the control buttons and headphone jack located on the right, the design ensures ease of use. The CD drive is located in the center to minimize unwanted vibrations that could affect audio quality.
|Manufacturer's Part No.||CD-RW890 MKII|
|Connections||Analog, Digital Optical (TOSLINK)|
|Number of channels||No|
|Number of Decks||No|
|Cd Player Dimensions||(W x H x D): 435 x 100 x 295 mm|
Finance options* to help you afford the product you want!
If your order value is £389.00 or over you will be given the option to buy on finance when you reach the checkout. We have two finance options available:
Buy Now Pay 6 Months Later
Buy Now Pay 12 Months Later
Please Note: A minimum 10% deposit is payable up front on credit or debit card on all finance orders.
How to Apply
Applying for finance is simple. All you need to do is call us on 0800 634 4484 during opening hours and we will be able to process your order.
Who is the finance agreement with?
The finance agreement is with Hitachi Consumer Credit, one of the largest money lenders in the UK.
*Finance is available to UK applicants 18 years of age or older and subject to status. Finance is not available for business customers. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change during the term of this offer without notice. Terms and conditions are available on request. Finance agreements are available on orders between £389 and £10,000 (including VAT and shipping). Please ensure you are able to keep up repayments of any finance package taken.
Now Group UK Ltd trading as Exceptional AV operates under a Consumer Credit Licence, No. 560813.
This licence is issued by The Director General of Fair Trading at the Office of Fair Trading in accordance with the Consumer Credit Act 1974.